The Manifesto of Tehreek Dawat e Faqr (Regd.) Pakistan
The manifesto of Tehreek Dawat e Faqr is in fact also the objective of its foundation. Its founder Sultan ul Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman is at the highest spiritual station of the Universal Divine Man (al-insan al-Kamil). After adorning the throne of Divine persuasion, he has since devoted his life to benefit the humanity with true heritage of Holy Prophet i.e., Faqr. Hence the sole purpose of this organization is to invite people from all over the world towards Allah.
Manifesto of Tehreek Dawat e Faqr
The manifesto of Tehreek Dawat e Faqr is as follows:
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqrinvites Muslims to hold tight to the rope of Allah together and do not create dissensions. This ‘Rope’ is in fact. Ism-e-Allah Zaat (personal name of Allah).
- Faqris the true heritage of the Prophet Mohammad. Therefore, the manifesto of Tehreek Dawat e Faqr is to invite Muslims towards this legacy.
- Invite towards the invocation and contemplation (zikr-o-tasawur) of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. According to Sultan Bahoo, It is due to Faqronly that Divine vision (Deedar) and presence in the Mohammadan Assembly is granted. Resultantly, a Muslim becomes true believer (Mumin). Ultimately, he is exalted to the station of beneficence (ehsaan).
- Call people to ‘Run towards Allah’ (فَفِرُّوْ اِلَی اللّٰہِ ). Indeed, this means to run towards Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- Sincerely follow the teachings of Prophet Mohammad. As these teachings are truth and reality.
- Invite Muslims towards meditation and reflection.
- Promote love, consequently, eliminating hatred from the world.
Invocation and Contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat
Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr preaches invocation (zikr/dhikr) and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat (tasawur) because:
- It salvages from esoteric illnesses of soul and inward.
- It purifies inciting innerself (nafs). Thus, reaching at the spiritual station of ‘Innerself at peace’ (nafs e mutmaina).
- It cleanses the inward. Hence, it blesses clarity of inward.
- It is a source of sanctification of soul.
Exalted spiritual station of Ism-e-Allah Zaat
No one can achieve following spiritual stations without invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- Divine presence in all devotions.
- Presence in the Mohammadan assembly.
Point to Ponder
The manifesto of Tehreek Dawat e Faqr clearly identifies the sole purpose of establishment. Important to understand is that life spent without gaining the gnosis of Allah is worthless. In other words, life without gnosis and vision of Allah is failure. So, become part of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr for obtaining invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat from the perfect spiritual guide Sultan ul Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib ur Rehman. Thus, become successful in this world and hereafter by gaining Divine vision, gnosis and closeness. Ultimately, becoming beloved in the court of Allah.